Delayed startup for Fennec

Aaron Train atrain at mozilla.com
Sun Feb 2 09:29:35 PST 2014

Maybe it’s me, but on today’s Nighty with perhaps presumably with this fix, I notice that it takes longer for the default panel to populate with Java UI. On startup on a new profile, I’m staring at white screen for a couple seconds before my any panel is drawn. This is on a Galaxy S4 (Android 4.4.2)

Aaron Train
Sr. QA Engineer
Mozilla Corporation
https://quality.mozilla.org