Firefox for Android Product Planning Meeting: Tuesday May 28 @ 09:00am Pacific

Karen Rudnitski krudnitski at mozilla.com
Tue May 28 07:24:06 PDT 2013


Hi, 

A reminder for this week's product planning meeting for Firefox for Android. Agenda: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/ProductPlanning/Notes-2013-05-28 

Meeting Details: 
Agenda & Minutes landing page: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/ProductPlanning 
Tuesday, May 28, 9:00 am Pacific 
'Mobile' Room 
Vidyo Phone # 416-848-3114 x92 Conf # 9 9998 / + 1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf # 9 9998 
join irc.mozilla.org #mobile for back channel 

Thanks, 
Karen 

----- Original Message -----

> From: "Karen Rudnitski" <krudnitski at mozilla.com>
> To: mobile-firefox-dev at mozilla.org
> Sent: Tuesday, 21 May, 2013 11:39:10 AM
> Subject: Firefox for Android Roadmap Review Meeting: Tuesday May 21 @
> 09:00am Pacific

> Hi,

> A reminder for this month's roadmap review meeting for Firefox for
> Android. Agenda:
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/ProductPlanning/Notes-2013-05-21

> Meeting Details:
> Agenda & Minutes landing page:
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/ProductPlanning
> Tuesday, May 21, 9:00 am Pacific
> 'Mobile' Room
> Vidyo Phone # 416-848-3114 x92 Conf # 9 9998 / + 1 800 707 2533 (pin
> 369) Conf # 9 9998
> join irc.mozilla.org #mobile for back channel

> Thanks,
> Karen
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/mobile-firefox-dev/attachments/20130528/6b610064/attachment.html>


More information about the mobile-firefox-dev mailing list