It's time to remove plugin support from Firefox mobile

Bradford Lassey blassey at mozilla.com
Fri May 10 11:11:49 PDT 2013

Users don't care. They just want their websites to work. We take our
lumps for Flash's instability but it is also one of the top reasons
people choose to download Firefox. We have click to play by default for
flash to protect our users as much as possible while still allowing them
to view their content.

We are working on project shumway to provide a replacement for flash.
When that is ready we can talk about this more.

-Brad