[Marketing-Public]new IE in summer

|<onrad karpieszuk at interia.pl
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 20:46:09 +0100

Dnia 02/17/2005 08:23 PM, Użytkownik Chris Ilias napisał:
> _|<onrad_ spoke thusly:
>
>>i hope you heard that in this summer Microsoft will publish IE7. Is
>>Mozilla Foundation ready for this step?
>>
>>Maybe some negative marketing campaign? :) "Beware of new hazard in this
>>summer!" ;)
>

> I think others in here have already expressed an unwillingness to do a
> "negative marketing campaign". I agree with them.

OK but maybe you didn't understand me well. I think about negative but
funny campaign :) I'm thinking about some word-play but i am not very
good in english :) Find some good word-play and use it :) for example in
poland one of mobile operator has a marketing slogan "pozdrawiamy
drogich konkurentow" what i can translate for english like "greetings
for our dear competitors" but also "greetings for our expensive
competitors". ("drogich" has much meanings: "dear" "precious" and
"expensive" or "costly")

--
pozdrawiam
|<onrad Karpieszuk