[Marketing-Public]hi

Dillon Williams Dillon Williams <kirvett at gmail.com>
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 06:44:55 -0600

Aside from the hosting, have you ever considered just buying the
domain and either donating to the Mozilla Foundation or just doing a
complete redirect to getfirefox.com?. I don't know what kind of ideas
that you have for the website, but I think that they could definitely
benefit from that additional domain. What does everyone think of this?

Regardless from that, as far has hosting goes, I use www.servage.net
for my website. It has PHP, MySQL, SSI, CGI/Perl, Unlimited POP3 and
FTP accounts, WAP, and pretty much anything else you can think of.
It's 7.95 a month, 5 dollars a month if you use coupon code 'dk3c'
when ordering. They also have amazing customer service, and they gave
every single person on the hosting service a free month because there
were a few hours of downtime, as their data center got DOSed.