FW: [Marketing-Public]Firefox Press Kit

Brian Burnham Brian Burnham <brianburnham at gmail.com>
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:26:00 -0500

Hmm, we may be playing with semantics here. But anyway, case in point,
today I received a review copy of Macromedia's Web Publishing
System/Contribute 3 which was accompanied by press-type materials.

Granted we can't afford mailings (can we?), but we certainly have the
volunteer resources to come up with some PDF's and a press release.