[Marketing-Public]Firefox Press Kit

Brian Burnham Brian Burnham <brianburnham at gmail.com>
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:28:21 -0500

Do we have any kind of Press Kit for Firefox? I am a software
reviewer, and I routinely receive kits along with software I review.

What I am envisioning is a downloadable archive that would include: -
The installer (or a link to download 1.0 PR)

- 3 PDF "glossies" with screenshots and copy: an overview (Firefox:
Take Back the Web), features (Firefox: The Browser Reloaded) and
safety (Firefox: The Browser You can Trust).

- A press release on the Mozilla Foundation and one on the 1.0 Firefox release.

Press expect to be catered to. We don't want to miss out on any press
coverage because reporters don't understand Firefox, don't know about
it or don't feel invited to the party. If there's interest, I think
this is a project we ought to get underway. My apologies if we already
have something going...
--

Firefox: Rediscover the Web | http://ideatrust.org/firefox