[Marketing-Public]Internet Explorer Upgrades only for Windows XP sp2

Percy Cabello mozilla at nostalsong.com
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:42:16 -0400 (AST)

The funniest thing is MS insit that this is because of IE is too tied to
the OS. Just like they said about Windows Media Player. Of course WMP is
still fighting the media formats battle and recently released wmp10. It's
tiring isn't it? If MS keeps it's "strategy" in the browser front, I think
Firefox's coming takeover will change from a battle to demolision, which
is fine of course, but less thrilling. Come on MS!! ;)

Percy