[Marketing-Public]Spread The Firefox Word??

David Miller justdave at bugzilla.org
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 22:36:15 -0400

Jay Garcia wrote:
> With the following message, how can we expect users to Spread Firefox ??
> Been trying for over 30 mins.
>
> ERROR
> The requested URL could not be retrieved

It's being worked on.  The popularity of the SpreadFirefox campaign was
way beyond anyone's expectations, and the server running it couldn't
keep up.  They're in the process of setting up an additional server to
spread the load, and some other optimizations on the servers as well.
It should be running again before to long.

--
Dave Miller      Project Leader, Bugzilla Bug Tracking System
http://www.justdave.net/             http://www.bugzilla.org/