[Marketing-Public]Two thousand download.com reviews

David Hallowell David Hallowell <david.hallowell at gmail.com>
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 18:19:19 +0100

I posted a blog entry that related to Blakes week one community
marketing idea (the download.com reviews one)
http://www.spreadfirefox.com/community/?q=node/view/427

Basically, the reviews on the site have been wiped and as we're trying
to push the 1 million downloads in 10 days it'd be helpful to get that
number of reviews back up to its previous level (or higher).

As there's more than 2000 registered spreadfirefox users (approaching
3000 it seems) I'm sure we could easily get 2000 decent reviews.

So what about it? Set 2000 as our target for download.com reviews this week?

Dave