[Marketing-Public]Re: marketing-public digest, Vol 1 #236 - 1 msg

Rafael Ebron rebron at meer.net
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 12:16:37 -0700

--------------000306000407050806070600

Thanks for the heads up.  We will be running ads via Google through
their keyword system.  I believe we're targeting post launch (a month
after) to get the ads running as we'll be getting some good press when
we launch 1.0 and will rely on some of this advertising post launch to
keep the momentum going.

-Rafael

--
Rafael Ebron
Mozilla Foundation <http://www.mozilla.org>

Get the Firefox browser <http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/> and
the Thunderbird email client
<http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/> today for a faster, safer
web experience!

--------------000306000407050806070600

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Thanks for the heads up.&nbsp; We will be running ads via Google through
their keyword system.&nbsp; I believe we're targeting post launch (a month
after) to get the ads running as we'll be getting some good press when
we launch 1.0 and will rely on some of this advertising post launch to
keep the momentum going.<br>
-Rafael<br>
raiph wrote:
Mallika wrote:
&nbsp;
That's an issue separate from...
Adwords on google search
for FREE for non-profit 501(c)s.
&nbsp;
Good catch. "Organizations already participating in the
Google AdSense program are not eligible for Google
Grants consideration."
Hopefully we haven't already gotten an account under
the foundation name.
"In our first year of operating Google Grants, 80 percent
of the organizations applying met our criteria for this
award of in-kind advertising."
Sounds promising.
raiph
Get involved - Check out the marketing projects that need help -
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.mozilla.org/projects/marketing">http://www.mozilla.org/projects/marketing</a>
<title>Signature File</title>
a:hover{text-decoration:underline}
a{text-decoration:none}
email: <a href="mailto:rebron@meer.net">rebron@meer.net</a><br>
phone: (510) 220-6800<br>
 href="http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/">Firefox browser</a>
and the <a href="http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/">Thunderbird
email client</a> today for a faster, safer web
experience! <br>

--------------000306000407050806070600--