[Marketing-Public]hi, how can i help?

email@stevenwallace.id.au email at stevenwallace.id.au
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 18:57:31 -0500

I'll have a crack at some screenshots & animated demos.

So screens of Firefox, Thunderbird and Mozilla on Win XP, Linux and Mac OSX?
I've never really used Linux (know XP & OSX well), it's on been on to do list
for a while, would redhat be fine?

So where should I start? Or should just start making heaps and you can what u
need? Or is some area that need screenshots?

and what formant for the stills? .psd(so others can play with them)? .png? .jpg
.gif?
Do we want so for print? or just for websites?

Steve