[Marketing-Public]Re: marketing-public digest, Vol 1 #231 - 13 msgs

raiph spam at temporalgyrus.com
Fri, 03 Sep 2004 08:24:30 +0100

Harrison Chen wrote:

>Instead of focusing on thousands of different Xanga sites,
>we could just focus on the layout writers themselves.

Evangelize the boilerplate sources.

My framework for tackling things like this is FANS.

Here's the FANS Standards page:
http://kb.mozillazine.org/index.phtml?title=Topic/Standards

Maybe you could add appropriate search queries to the Spotting section
of that page, to help spot boilerplate sources, and/or add sites you know
about (maybe even directories of such sites) to the Spots section? Plus
whatever else you want to say about this topic.

If appropriate, we could start a boilerplate sources page.

love raiph