[Marketing-Public]Re: Weblogs RSS feed on mozilla.org home page

Tristan Nitot tristan at nitot.com
Thu, 02 Sep 2004 17:39:14 +0200

Daniel Glazman wrote:

> Michael Lefevre wrote:
>
>> This was raised before the site went live - Bart's response in his blog
>> comments was that they wanted to see how it went as an experiment.
>> http://www.decrem.com/bart/archives/000081.html
>

> I am waiting for the next "John Doe is an asshole" or "Nanopicosoft is
> a group
> of junkies" to appear on the home page. Good luck.
>
> Just a side note: I am not going to change the way I release posts,
> how I write
> them, and how I title them, in my blog because Mozilla.org now shows
> those posts...
>
> </Daniel>

I personnally use DotClear (same piece of software as Daniel), and I
have asked to be syndicated on a specific category ("EN", for ENglish)
so that when I post in French, it does not end on Mozilla.org home page.
Therefore, all posts in this category are crafted not be offense the reader.

--Tristan

--
Mozilla-Europe and OpenWebGroup Contributor
http://mozilla-europe.org/ : The Free browser/mail-client now in Europe!