[Marketing-Public]Re: Weblogs RSS feed on mozilla.org home page

David Hallowell David Hallowell <david.hallowell at gmail.com>
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 14:26:48 +0100

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 15:12:19 +0200, Daniel Glazman
<danielglazman@easyconnect.fr> wrote:

> May I point out that _my_ blog has shown the problem but you'll have
> the same problem with all blogs in the Mozilla community ? You really
> want to see personal messages on Mozilla.org's home page ?!? In terms
> of mktg, that does not give a very professionnal image IMHO.

Spot on, and said in a much shorter way than I did. I just can't help
backing things up with examples when things come to hand :)