[Marketing-Public]Mozilla store issues

James Russell marketing-public at mozilla.org
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 15:02:27 -0500

The Mozilla Store is now offering a Firefox T-shirt and a plush Firefox
doll. I bought both, but noticed a couple things that bugged me.

First, nowhere on the Mozilla.org home page is there a link to the
store; only a "Support Mozilla" link remotely resembles this, and it
doesn't link to the store, actually, only to CD subscriptions.

Also, there's no way to get more than one product in the same order that
is intuitive, such as clicking Add to Cart. The site makes you put in
your card info after clicking to purchase just one product and if you
add another, it forgets all your info and makes you enter it again. Come
on guys, we need to do better than this.

Finally, you need to let me see bigger pictures of the merchandise. The
polo shirts are very difficult to make out, and the plush doll isn't
really big enough either. Make it so I can click the picture and see a
bigger copy.

-James