[Marketing-Public]informal support proposal

Bart Decrem marketing-public at mozilla.org
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:15:19 -0800

One of the reasons we floated the RFP for support offerings on
Mozillazine (http://www.mozillazine.org/talkback.html?article=4529) was
to follow up on the discussion on this list last week.  We are looking
for scalable, self-sustaining, high quality support options for all of
our users, ideally including a range of both free and paying support
options.  If a group of people on this list wants to work together in
putting together a proposal, we'd be happy to work with you.

/bd

--
Bart Decrem
Mozilla Foundation