[Marketing-Public]Mozilla vs Opera

Percy Cabello marketing-public at mozilla.org
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 05:11:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi

As suggested and resuggested we need to centralize support, probably at
support.mozilla.org or mozilla.org/support, or whatever, but one single point.
That's it. I suggest we quit this discussion and contact the MF on what's being
done about this and what can be done.

Do we agree in that IRC support would be good but not panaea? Who doesn't? Who
agree that the forums are a good and not panaea? who doesn't? Let's move on the
discussion and talk about how to do it.

The same goes for the suggestion of building a virtual call center built on
"certified" Mozilla volunteers. I would like to hear about the cons and
proposals on how to overcome them.

Greetings,

Percy