[Marketing-Public]Mozilla vs Opera

Jay Garcia marketing-public at mozilla.org
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 06:42:00 -0600

On 23.03.04 23:47, Daniel Wang wrote:

 --- Original Message ---

> Users have three alternatives: newsgroup, MozillaZine forums, and IRC
> Chat, and none of them require registration.

There is also the UFAQ, link below, that has been around since 1995 and
is hosted by me, on my server, at a virtual cost of $150 per month. I
say "virtual" because that's what I "could" be charging a paying
customer for the same venue. 90% of the fielded FAQ's are Netscape
oriented issues but that could very well change if the UFAQ's direction
switched over and/or added more accessible FAQ's for Mozilla spins. This
"Mozilla" direction could very well become a reality IF and WHEN AOL
decides to pursue the updating of Netscape. I will NOT provide a FREE
site for AOL products. And there is a very strong rumor that "Netscape"
will be resurrected real soon.

--
Jay Garcia Netscape Champion - Mozilla Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org