[Marketing-Public]Mozilla vs Opera

Jay Garcia marketing-public at mozilla.org
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 21:42:55 -0600

On 23.03.04 21:24, Sean Kerner wrote:

 --- Original Message ---

> You got it Rob.
> I volunteer to write a series of press releases for the effort and to do
> my part to traffic the news out to the broader news media - if it comes to
> that.
>
> Open Source is Community and the stuff that you list is what it's all
> about!
>
> Let's get rockin and maybe we can be all setup for the 1.7 stable
> release!!!
>
> Sean

I've been directly involved in a "Live Support" that turned in to a
disaster area that left in it's wake a ton of bad feelings, etc. I'll
have more to say as this thought progresses.

Oh, what happens when the Live tech calls in sick for his/her "shift"?

--
Jay Garcia Netscape Champion - Mozilla Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org