[Marketing-Public]Mozilla vs Opera

James H. Russell marketing-public at mozilla.org
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 21:50:54 -0500

The fee is a bit ludicrous. If you want people to use your product, you
hire at least a couple phone reps to hang out and answer phones. Asa.
sign me up! (right, I'd be like the 300th in line). Long holds I can
handle. But some easy listening on while I'm on hold.

When I'd be pissed is if a company didn't provide a by-phone customer
interface. Mozilla's marginally easy to use (I loathe its preferences;
try showing that to a newbie!). Firefox, the browser that "is" easy to
use, isn't supported at all! Hopefully this will change w/ FF 1.0

-JR

"Wage peace..."