[Marketing-Public]Hi all, and Some things I've done

Paul Couture marketing-public at mozilla.org
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 18:23:39 -0500

Just like to give greetings to the list, I look forward to spreading the
word about the projects with all of you.

I've recently fallen in love with Firefox, and I took the time to do
some tee-shirt designs for those of us that don't have to wear ties to
work, and don't mind a little bit of ironing, you can find out more
about them at http://paulcouture.com/content.php?art=firefoxtees I think
the group has done a great job so far, having a great product makes
marketing that much easier. Thought I would share a bit with the list as
a way of greeting everyone, again, I look forward to being a more active
member of the community.

Paul Couture
http://bonkedproducer.com

<http://paulcouture.com/content.php?art=firefoxtees>