[Marketing-Public]feature comparison sheet

Sean Kerner marketing-public at mozilla.org
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:09:12 -0500

This could be a fun one too.

Say for instance we demonstrate how IE is vulnerable to URL spoofing while
1.6/Firebird are not.

Or maybe a short Flash tutorial showing an IE user trying to look at
multiple websites at the same time while the Moz User tabs away.

It would also be interesting to do an eweek labs/PC Labs sort of analysis
where you test out the multiple product on identical machines for
performance and stability (IMHO is the most important feature bar none).

This can be touchy too - don't want to be libelous of other software now do
we? And, as opposed to a media pub, saavy types might comment that it's not
exactly impartial...

Personally, I want to first, start and execute on the commitments I've
already made, but I'd be happy to be part of this too! Like you say it's
organic and it will grow...

OR, we could just get the PC Mag/eweek/ZDnet/TechTV to do the work and just
cite/reference it..

Live Long & Prosper!

Sean