[Marketing-Public]does anyone respond to press@mozilla.org ??

Sean Kerner marketing-public at mozilla.org
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 17:51:15 -0500

Hi,

I'm a Mozilla user (though i'm not using Mozilla mail for this message :( )
and a tech journalist.

Today was a great day for Mozilla - 1.6 was released.  I sent a Media
Inquiry email to press@mozilla.org and to the leader of the Mozilla Press
Team Project who told me to also send email to press@mozilla.org....

I NEVER GOT A REPLY.

The piece was written anyway - and published on half a dozen sites around
the world.

Mozilla is a great application. It deserves to be Marketed at the same level
as the Redmond based proprietary conspiracy markets its products.

I know this is open source - so you gotta put up or shut up - to that end -
I want to contribute my consideralbe Press/Media and Marketing skills to the
project...

I've been an interactive marketing professional for almost 10 years. I know
that I can lead and contribute in a positive way.

Thnx!

Sean