[Marketing-Public]Brief Intro: Meet Storm Bear

Storm Williams marketing-public at mozilla.org
Fri, 09 Jan 2004 13:15:38 -0500

Hi all!

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Storm Bear Williams and I am a
creative director at an advertising agency. A creative director is the
person who comes up with concepts and wild ideas for advertising. Yes, we
are the folks that, according to the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, are
the original inhabitants of Earth... Along with those pesky phone
sanitizers. (see my portfolio here: http://stormbear.com)

Anyway, I learned of this list from the Mozilla Year in Review and am
interested in participating. I have always loved the Mozilla project and
anything that can get us back to the standards is a plus in my book. I am
not programmer however. I mean I can do HTML, PHP and host of other things,
but I am no where near the level of expertise as the folks that crank this
stuff out in their sleep.

I have spent the last week reviewing the mail archives and you folks have
some really good ideas.

Hopefully, I will have something good to contribute.

Storm Bear Williams