[Marketing-Public]Mozilla is not (quite) for end users

David Hallowell marketing-public at mozilla.org
Sat, 03 Jan 2004 02:50:41 +0000

fantasai wrote:
> I'm working on it. Here's what I've got so far:
>
> http://mozilla.inkedblade.net/cgi-bin/download
Thanks for this info, I'll take a look at that when I'm less tired. I
seen your email address and for some reason my mind added an n and a t
and came up with netscape.com :)

Still, this is the direction we need to take, anything that makes it
easier to use and get hold of for the end user is a good thing.

>  > do we need any help writing seamonkey end user docs?
>
> I think we need help with everything. The problem is usually in picking
> something specific to do.
>
> It seems to me that most of the existing end-user docs are easily found
> from the start page. They're hard to find otherwise.
By the start page I guess you mean the special 1.4 and 1.0 start pages.
I have to admit I've not seen them often as I'm either using nightlies
of the *birds or Seamonkey so I forgot about the start pages - I think
I'll look at them when I'm less tired, although there does need to be a
clear link from the homepage to all the docs for those who change their
homepage.

--
David Hallowell
LogicaCMG UK Ltd