[Marketing-Public]10 weeks

David Hallowell David Hallowell <david.hallowell at gmail.com>
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 08:21:31 +0100

I'd say just because the 10/10/10 idea sounds good :)

But I'd say these things will be ongoing. The week 2 campaign was
about finding volunteers to 'set the record straight' when they see
press articles where they think Firefox should have been mentioned or
there was factual errors in the articles. This one is definitely
ongoing.

The week 3 project - finding web sites to donate advertising space is
definitely ongoing but the aim is to get the sites to advertise at
least the 1.0 release, if they want to run ads on an ongoing basis
even better.

Actually all the suggestions so far have been ongoing in some way.

On the subject of this though, I'd like to see links to archives on
blakes weblog http://www.blakeross.com/ as only the week 5 project is
listed on the homepage and the only way to find others is by looking
at other websites.