[Marketing-Public]Firefox on Google

David Hallowell David Hallowell <david.hallowell at gmail.com>
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 18:36:27 +0100

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 14:15:50 -0300, Robin Monks <devlinks@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yea, the Mozilla t-rex would be a neat thing to see in a google logo!
I was thinking more of something fox related, but they could do
something with the T-rex too. Perhaps the T-rex is looking like it's
going to stamp on the 'e' in Google.

Reminds me of: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/mozilla/stomps.html

Mozilla as the Netscape mascot (green, as opposed to the red
mozilla,org one) stomping over the 'e' logo of IE.

> I'd say google has alot to gain.  Firefox has been directing word
> searches and search bar searches to google (and hence letting users
> see google's ads) for a while now.
>
> Robin Monks
Just a note to everyone: I'm directing replies back to the mailing
list rather than to the individuals, I've just noticed people are
replying directly to me rather than the list. It's probably a good
idea to reply to the list unless we're moving too far off topic.