[Marketing-Public]Firefox, Xth most popular piece of software on the planet

Percy Cabello pcabellor at yahoo.com
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 05:43:56 -0700 (PDT)

As a start download.com's popular software covers most of the basics.
http://www.download.com/3101-2001-0-1.html?tag=pop
PC World's on utilities:
http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/collection/0,collid,1247,00.asp

In addition to that list:
Roxio Easy Media Creator
iTunes
QuickTime
Winamp
Quicken
Money
Norton Antivirus
AVG Anitvirus
McAfee Antivirus
Yahoo! Messenger
MusicMatch
If it counts, the Google and Yahoo toolbars.
As Bart mentioned: Office, Internet Explorer, Outlook Express, not sure about
OpenOffice.org

You mean something like this or try to find some formal research, some kind of
census of software utilization? Us only or world wide?

greetings,

Percy