[Marketing-Public]marketing opportunity

Albert Ren garfieldbond at fastmail.fm
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 11:20:34 -0400

Well, news of IE security holes has just shown up on CNN again.
Personally, I think security incidents such as these present a marketing
opportunity for Mozilla, since we can then push home the point of "not
here, but even if it does, we have fixes within hours."  Probably a
little harder to convince the average user that this is a big deal for
them, but not too difficult I think.  No matter how many features IE
tries to tack on (something we still need to address before it's too
late), they'll probably never fix this security problem :)

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/internet/09/27/microsoft.browser.reut/index.html

Albert