Care To Explain This??

Albert Ren garfieldbond at fastmail.fm
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 00:01:57 -0400

Azrael wrote:

> Jay Garcia wrote:
>
>> Would somebody care to explain this? I don't how close mozdev.org is to
>> mozilla.org or if there is any connection at all. Still and all, this
>> isn't good PR whatever the case.
>>
>> http://communism.mozdev.org/
>

> If you have some political problem with communism please don't choose
> this forum to air it. Mozdev project names are up to the creator,
> please respect their choice.

How long ago was this created?  If the project has a use that clarifies
its reason for taking that project name (or even just has a use), then
whatever.  As it is, I don't see any content, so it's probably not a
good idea to just leave empty projects lying around that may or may not
have sensitive project name choices.