Care To Explain This??

Azrael azrael at azrael-uk.f2s.com
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 22:49:25 +0100

Jay Garcia wrote:
> Would somebody care to explain this? I don't how close mozdev.org is to
> mozilla.org or if there is any connection at all. Still and all, this
> isn't good PR whatever the case.
>
> http://communism.mozdev.org/

If you have some political problem with communism please don't choose
this forum to air it. Mozdev project names are up to the creator, please
respect their choice.

--
                 Azrael

Of all God's creatures there is only one that cannot be made the slave
of the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with a cat it
would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.

ICQ#52944566
Registered Linux User: 269002