Clarifying mozilla.com versus mozilla.org

Bart Decrem bart at decrem.com
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 22:42:58 -0700

Woops - change of plans.   We had another series of long meetings with
our tax attorneys about the various business-type activities we're
thinking about offering and the upshot of it was: we should not launch a
mozilla.com web site.  Instead, we're back to offering one integrated
web site (mozilla.org), where we can offer some of the fee-based
services (CDs, phone support and more).

Rafael's already working on a new site map.

Bart