what we're working on

Bart Decrem bart at decrem.com
Tue, 09 Sep 2003 17:28:07 -0700

--------------040708050401080700030809

pls ignore the previous message, or at least treat the bottom portion as
confidential.

thanks.

/bd

Bart Decrem wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Here's the list of things I'd like us to be ready to announce by the
> end of this month:
> - Mozilla 1.5 released (there should also be releases of Moz Firebird
> 0.7 and Thunderbird 0.3)
> - Mozilla CD available, incl Mozilla 1.5 + Technology Previews of Moz
> Firebird and Thunderbird
> - Phone-based end user support available via a partnership with Decision 1
> - Mozilla open for business: announce first enterprise deal and/or the
> launch of professional services offerings aimed at the enterprise
> - Web site re-organized to incorporate end-user pages.   Not sure this
> is doable so quickly, but haven't given up on the idea yet.
>
> So towards the end of the month, we'd try to have all of these things
> land at about the same time so we can have a coming-out party of sorts.
>
> Bart

--------------040708050401080700030809

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
pls ignore the previous message, or at least treat the bottom portion
as confidential.<br>
thanks.<br>
/bd<br>
Bart Decrem wrote:<br>
  <title></title>
Hi everyone,<br>
Here's the list of things I'd like us to be ready to announce by the
end of this month:<br>
- Mozilla 1.5 released (there should also be releases of Moz Firebird
0.7 and Thunderbird 0.3)<br>
- Mozilla CD available, incl Mozilla 1.5 + Technology Previews of Moz
Firebird and Thunderbird<br>
- Phone-based end user support available via a partnership with
Decision 1<br>
- Mozilla open for business: announce first enterprise deal and/or the
launch of professional services offerings aimed at the enterprise<br>
- Web site re-organized to incorporate end-user pages.&nbsp;&nbsp; Not sure this
is doable so quickly, but haven't given up on the idea yet.<br>
So towards the end of the month, we'd try to have all of these things
land at about the same time so we can have a coming-out party of sorts.<br>
Bart<br>
  <pre>
  </pre>

--------------040708050401080700030809--