what we're working on

Bart Decrem bart at decrem.com
Tue, 09 Sep 2003 17:25:07 -0700

--------------080502070601040306090801

Hi everyone,

Here's the list of things I'd like us to be ready to announce by the end
of this month:
- Mozilla 1.5 released (there should also be releases of Moz Firebird
0.7 and Thunderbird 0.3)
- Mozilla CD available, incl Mozilla 1.5 + Technology Previews of Moz
Firebird and Thunderbird
- Phone-based end user support available via a partnership with Decision 1
- Mozilla open for business: announce first enterprise deal and/or the
launch of professional services offerings aimed at the enterprise
- Web site re-organized to incorporate end-user pages.   Not sure this
is doable so quickly, but haven't given up on the idea yet.

So towards the end of the month, we'd try to have all of these things
land at about the same time so we can have a coming-out party of sorts.

Bart