Thunderbird Versions

Bart Decrem bart at decrem.com
Sat, 06 Sep 2003 10:20:47 -0700

It sure would.  But you know, I'd rather have Scott and Co focus on
making this program kick even more ass than it already does than argue
with them over how the releases should be numbered.  They clearly know
what they're doing.

I switched to Thunderbird a month ago (from Apple Mail) and I've never
looked back. It's awesome.

Bart