[Fwd: Re: CD upsell due diligence help]

Cabello, Percy Percy.Cabello at pfizer.com
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 17:34:45 -0400

What about MusicMatch (uses IE) or some other media player.  Media players
complement very well an internet user experience. I also think spam blockers
in general are not a good idea because one of Mozilla (the suite) most
promoted features is spam blocking and offering a spam blocker seems
laughable to some point (at first sight indeed, I understand there may be
use for a spam blocker for people who just don't intend to use mozilla mail
for any reason).

I suggest also ZoneAlarm, WinZip and GetRight (GetRight may be seen as an
enhance of download manager, but unlike spam, this is not a "too much talked
about feature".

Prsonally I see no problem with McAfee. I've used it for two years and
haven't seen a virus around. Luck doesn't use to last that much. I'd like to
hear the basis for negatice comments for McAfeee AV.

Bart, what particular McAfee product/edition do you mean? not sure if I have
the one you mean.
what about subscription services.

Percy