CD upsell due diligence help

Duane Fahey dfahey at visualautomation.com
Wed, 03 Sep 2003 16:01:28 -0400

Bart,
I think it's too early to upsell.  When there is an end-user CD
(Firebird 1.0?), with an end-user web site (mozilla.com?), then it will
be a good time to upsell.

Also, I think that upselling with these kinds of products might detract
from built-in features, like disabling pop-ups, spam filtering, etc.

- Duane

--
Duane Fahey
Visual Automation, Inc.