NEEED standards-heavy AMAZING main site

Marcio Galli mgalli at mgalli.com
Tue, 02 Sep 2003 15:17:06 -0700

I don't have it, I think the first release of this page was this one ->
screenshot only got from google:
http://static.userland.com/misc/snImages/netscape6screen1.gif
The what's new and netscape text was rendered as an animation function
of sine. Resources related with this work was documented here:
http://www.mozilla.org/docs/dom/samples/. Is not really directly related
with the page but you can see the pattern via the various JS functions.

/\/\