NEEED standards-heavy AMAZING main site

Marcio Galli mgalli at mgalli.com
Mon, 01 Sep 2003 14:13:10 -0700

:) Yes, I wrote that big 6 welcome page during my internship.  I can
contribute with design ideas, and add-ons to the page. Will also  think
about some ways to cause impact with good usability and performance.

/\/\
PS: I suggest we create a project page under mozilla.org. Something that
is gonna be good for developers also meanwhile we design and prepare
something. And would be the place where we can document things such as
design ideas, models used, etc. I see already some requirements
mentioned here, so it's a good start.