[Marketing-Public]Fast Easy way to earn money from home!

Bart Decrem marketing-public at mozilla.org
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:35:13 -0800

--------------000608020905030205020604

You mean, other than following Tammy's advice, getting rich and moving
to an exotic island?

Well, posting to this list is restricted to members.  Turns out
tammyjones916@yahoo.com is indeed a member of this list.  So I turned
Tammy's posting privileges off.

This is frightening: sounds like spammers have figured out a way to
subscribe themselves to mailman lists.

Dawn: we'll need to keep an eye out for that.  Maybe the mailman people
will have to tighten up the way people self-verify their subscription.

Bart

James Russell wrote:

> [...]
>> and believe me it works!  Just read the testimonials.  If you are
>> convinced drop me an e-mail and I will show you how you can take part
>> in this system and earn money like I did!
>>
>> TammyJones916@yahoo.com <mailto:TammyJones916@yahoo.com>
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> "My name is Gary Long and I live in Fenton, Mo.  I have the usual story,
>> tough times, rough situation and all that. The reason I am telling
>> you this
>> is so you can see that I am a real person, and not just some automated
>> computer system. Above I have put my personal e-mail address so you can
>> contact me if you wish.
>>  What I am sending to you today is a real working"system", for lack of
>> better words. I have done all the foot work in checking it out and
>> make sure
>> it was real and nothing that could bite me in the butt later on. I am
>> sure
>> some people are already thinking I am trying to sell them a "get rich
>> fast"
>> something or other. Well I have to be honest, you have to put some
>> work into
>> it, and follow through with it if you start. The funny thing is once
>> you get
>> it started, like I am right now, it gets easier to finish. This next part
>> was originally written by Evelyn Phelps from Doniphan, Mo.  I felt
>> she had a
>> very good point, and it should be passed along.  She put in the best
>> possable words."
>>  Evelyn Phelps: "I'm sure I've made a lot of people rich buying there
>> "GET
>> RICH QUICK" packages and such and I know, they don't work. That's why
>> this
>> next e-mail intrigued me so much. If you think about it, the only thing
>> stopping the following "program" from working are people's closed minds,
>> negativity, and lack of imagination. If you are one of the aforementioned
>> people, I wish you a good day and you will probably never hear from me
>> again.
>>  For those of you with the same big dreams and high asperations that I
>> myself have, I invite you to read the following stories and learn how
>> we all
>> can help each other get where we want all for the price of what a DVD
>> will
>> cost us to watch once and sit on our shelves.
>>  I wish you all luck if you decide to give this thing a try and would
>> like
>> to help you as people have helped me. I now have a place that e-mails
>> many
>> many thousands of people at once for a very low price and some other good
>> things that could get this mail out to lots of people who want for
>> themselves and there families what I want for mine."
>>
>> So you think this is right for you? Want to learn more?  Drop me an

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
You mean, other than following Tammy's advice, getting rich and moving
to an exotic island?<br>
Well, posting to this list is restricted to members.&nbsp; Turns out
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:tammyjones916@yahoo.com">tammyjones916@yahoo.com</a> is indeed a member of this list.&nbsp; So I turned
Tammy's posting privileges off.<br>
This is frightening: sounds like spammers have figured out a way to
subscribe themselves to mailman lists.&nbsp; <br>
Dawn: we'll need to keep an eye out for that.&nbsp; Maybe the mailman people
will have to tighten up the way people self-verify their subscription.<br>
Bart<br>
James Russell wrote:<br>
  <title></title>
Um, am I the only one who sees this spam? Is there something we can do
about this?<br>
 class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated">tammyjones916@yahoo.com</a> wrote:<br>
 cite="mid20031024184948.79559.qmail@web11705.mail.yahoo.com"
 type="cite">
Tammy Jones from central <st1:State><st1:place>Wisconsin</st1:place></st1:State>.<span>&nbsp;
unable to find a job in this uncertain economy.<span>&nbsp; </span>I have
been searching for that one thing that will help me to earn the money
that I deserve.<span>&nbsp; </span>I found this system and believe me it
are convinced drop me an e-mail and I will show you how you can take
part in this system and earn money like I did!</font></p>
is Gary Long and I live in <st1:place><st1:City>Fenton</st1:City>, <st1:State>Mo.</st1:State></st1:place>&nbsp;
I have the usual story,<br>
tough times, rough situation and all that. The reason I am telling you
this<br>
is so you can see that I am a real person, and not just some automated<br>
computer system. Above I have put my personal e-mail address so you can<br>
contact me if you wish. <br>
working"system", for lack of<br>
better words. I have done all the foot work in checking it out and make
sure<br>
it was real and nothing that could bite me in the butt later on. I am
sure<br>
some people are already thinking I am trying to sell them a "get rich
fast"<br>
something or other. Well I have to be honest, you have to put some work
into<br>
it, and follow through with it if you start. The funny thing is once
you get<br>
it started, like I am right now, it gets easier to finish. This next
part<br>
was originally written by Evelyn Phelps from <st1:place><st1:City>Doniphan</st1:City>,
    <st1:State>Mo.</st1:State></st1:place>&nbsp; I felt she had a<br>
very good point, and it should be passed along.&nbsp; She put in the best<br>
possable words.&#8221; <br>
rich
buying there "GET<br>
RICH QUICK" packages and such and I know, they don't work. That's why
this<br>
next e-mail intrigued me so much. If you think about it, the only thing<br>
stopping the following "program" from working are people's closed minds,<br>
negativity, and lack of imagination. If you are one of the
aforementioned<br>
people, I wish you a good day and you will probably never hear from me<br>
again. <br>
asperations that I<br>
myself have, I invite you to read the following stories and learn how
we all<br>
can help each other get where we want all for the price of what a DVD
will<br>
cost us to watch once and sit on our shelves. <br>
try and would like<br>
to help you as people have helped me. I now have a place that e-mails
many<br>
many thousands of people at once for a very low price and some other
good<br>
things that could get this mail out to lots of people who want for<br>
themselves and there families what I want for mine."</font></p>
think this is right for you? Want to learn more? <span>&nbsp;</span>Drop me
an e-mail </font><a href="mailto:TammyJones@yahoo.com"><font size="3"
    <hr size="1">Do you Yahoo!?<br>
    <a
 href="http://shopping.yahoo.com/?__yltc=s%3A150000443%2Cd%3A22708228%2Cslk%3Atext%2Csec%3Amail">The
New Yahoo! Shopping</a> - with improved product search

--------------000608020905030205020604--