[Marketing-Public]Fast Easy way to earn money from home!

James Russell marketing-public at mozilla.org
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:46:47 -0500

--------------070209060805010501020909

Um, am I the only one who sees this spam? Is there something we can do
about this?

tammyjones916@yahoo.com wrote:

> Hi I'm Tammy Jones from central Wisconsin.  Like most of you I have
> been struggling to pay my bills and unable to find a job in this
> uncertain economy.  I have been searching for that one thing that will
> help me to earn the money that I deserve.  I found this system and
> believe me it works!  Just read the testimonials.  If you are
> convinced drop me an e-mail and I will show you how you can take part
> in this system and earn money like I did!
>
> TammyJones916@yahoo.com <mailto:TammyJones916@yahoo.com>

> "My name is Gary Long and I live in Fenton, Mo.  I have the usual story,
> tough times, rough situation and all that. The reason I am telling you
> this
> is so you can see that I am a real person, and not just some automated
> computer system. Above I have put my personal e-mail address so you can
> contact me if you wish.
>  What I am sending to you today is a real working"system", for lack of
> better words. I have done all the foot work in checking it out and
> make sure
> it was real and nothing that could bite me in the butt later on. I am sure
> some people are already thinking I am trying to sell them a "get rich
> fast"
> something or other. Well I have to be honest, you have to put some
> work into
> it, and follow through with it if you start. The funny thing is once
> you get
> it started, like I am right now, it gets easier to finish. This next part
> was originally written by Evelyn Phelps from Doniphan, Mo.  I felt she
> had a
> very good point, and it should be passed along.  She put in the best
> possable words."
>  Evelyn Phelps: "I'm sure I've made a lot of people rich buying there "GET
> RICH QUICK" packages and such and I know, they don't work. That's why this
> next e-mail intrigued me so much. If you think about it, the only thing
> stopping the following "program" from working are people's closed minds,
> negativity, and lack of imagination. If you are one of the aforementioned
> people, I wish you a good day and you will probably never hear from me
> again.
>  For those of you with the same big dreams and high asperations that I
> myself have, I invite you to read the following stories and learn how
> we all
> can help each other get where we want all for the price of what a DVD will
> cost us to watch once and sit on our shelves.
>  I wish you all luck if you decide to give this thing a try and would like
> to help you as people have helped me. I now have a place that e-mails many
> many thousands of people at once for a very low price and some other good
> things that could get this mail out to lots of people who want for
> themselves and there families what I want for mine."
>
> So you think this is right for you? Want to learn more?  Drop me an
> [...]

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Um, am I the only one who sees this spam? Is there something we can do
about this?<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:tammyjones916@yahoo.com">tammyjones916@yahoo.com</a> wrote:<br>
Tammy Jones from central <st1:State><st1:place>Wisconsin</st1:place></st1:State>.<span>&nbsp;
unable to find a job in this uncertain economy.<span>&nbsp; </span>I have
been searching for that one thing that will help me to earn the money
that I deserve.<span>&nbsp; </span>I found this system and believe me it
are convinced drop me an e-mail and I will show you how you can take
part in this system and earn money like I did!</font></p>
is Gary Long and I live in <st1:place><st1:City>Fenton</st1:City>, <st1:State>Mo.</st1:State></st1:place>&nbsp;
I have the usual story,<br>
tough times, rough situation and all that. The reason I am telling you
this<br>
is so you can see that I am a real person, and not just some automated<br>
computer system. Above I have put my personal e-mail address so you can<br>
contact me if you wish. <br>
working"system", for lack of<br>
better words. I have done all the foot work in checking it out and make
sure<br>
it was real and nothing that could bite me in the butt later on. I am
sure<br>
some people are already thinking I am trying to sell them a "get rich
fast"<br>
something or other. Well I have to be honest, you have to put some work
into<br>
it, and follow through with it if you start. The funny thing is once
you get<br>
it started, like I am right now, it gets easier to finish. This next
part<br>
was originally written by Evelyn Phelps from <st1:place><st1:City>Doniphan</st1:City>,
  <st1:State>Mo.</st1:State></st1:place>&nbsp; I felt she had a<br>
very good point, and it should be passed along.&nbsp; She put in the best<br>
possable words.&#8221; <br>
buying there "GET<br>
RICH QUICK" packages and such and I know, they don't work. That's why
this<br>
next e-mail intrigued me so much. If you think about it, the only thing<br>
stopping the following "program" from working are people's closed minds,<br>
negativity, and lack of imagination. If you are one of the
aforementioned<br>
people, I wish you a good day and you will probably never hear from me<br>
again. <br>
asperations that I<br>
myself have, I invite you to read the following stories and learn how
we all<br>
can help each other get where we want all for the price of what a DVD
will<br>
cost us to watch once and sit on our shelves. <br>
try and would like<br>
to help you as people have helped me. I now have a place that e-mails
many<br>
many thousands of people at once for a very low price and some other
good<br>
things that could get this mail out to lots of people who want for<br>
themselves and there families what I want for mine."</font></p>
think this is right for you? Want to learn more? <span>&nbsp;</span>Drop me
  <hr size="1">Do you Yahoo!?<br>
  <a  href="http://shopping.yahoo.com/?__yltc=s%3A150000443%2Cd%3A22708228%2Cslk%3Atext%2Csec%3Amail">The
New Yahoo! Shopping</a> - with improved product search

--------------070209060805010501020909--