[Marketing-Public]Fast Easy way to earn money from home!

Tammy Jones marketing-public at mozilla.org
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:49:48 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1959746073-1067021388=:79495

Hi Im Tammy Jones from central Wisconsin.  Like most of you I have been struggling to pay my bills and unable to find a job in this uncertain economy.  I have been searching for that one thing that will help me to earn the money that I deserve.  I found this system and believe me it works!  Just read the testimonials.  If you are convinced drop me an e-mail and I will show you how you can take part in this system and earn money like I did!

TammyJones916@yahoo.com

My name is Gary Long and I live in Fenton, Mo.  I have the usual story,
tough times, rough situation and all that. The reason I am telling you this
is so you can see that I am a real person, and not just some automated
computer system. Above I have put my personal e-mail address so you can
contact me if you wish.
 What I am sending to you today is a real working"system", for lack of
better words. I have done all the foot work in checking it out and make sure
it was real and nothing that could bite me in the butt later on. I am sure
some people are already thinking I am trying to sell them a "get rich fast"
something or other. Well I have to be honest, you have to put some work into
it, and follow through with it if you start. The funny thing is once you get
it started, like I am right now, it gets easier to finish. This next part
was originally written by Evelyn Phelps from Doniphan, Mo.  I felt she had a
very good point, and it should be passed along.  She put in the best
possable words.
 Evelyn Phelps: "I'm sure I've made a lot of people rich buying there "GET
RICH QUICK" packages and such and I know, they don't work. That's why this
next e-mail intrigued me so much. If you think about it, the only thing
stopping the following "program" from working are people's closed minds,
negativity, and lack of imagination. If you are one of the aforementioned
people, I wish you a good day and you will probably never hear from me
again.
 For those of you with the same big dreams and high asperations that I
myself have, I invite you to read the following stories and learn how we all
can help each other get where we want all for the price of what a DVD will
cost us to watch once and sit on our shelves.
 I wish you all luck if you decide to give this thing a try and would like
to help you as people have helped me. I now have a place that e-mails many
many thousands of people at once for a very low price and some other good
things that could get this mail out to lots of people who want for
themselves and there families what I want for mine."

So you think this is right for you? Want to learn more?  Drop me an e-mail TammyJones916@yahoo.com

--0-1959746073-1067021388=:79495

<DIV>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Hi Im Tammy Jones from central <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State><st1:place>Wisconsin</st1:place></st1:State>.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>Like most of you I have been struggling to pay my bills and unable to find a job in this uncertain economy.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>I have been searching for that one thing that will help me to earn the money that I deserve.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>I found this system and believe me it works!<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>Just read the testimonials.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>If you are convinced drop me an e-mail and I will show you how you can take part in this system and earn money like I did!</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><A href="mailto:TammyJones916@yahoo.com"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>TammyJones916@yahoo.com</FONT></A></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>My name is Gary Long and I live in <st1:place><st1:City>Fenton</st1:City>, <st1:State>Mo.</st1:State></st1:place>&nbsp; I have the usual story,<BR>tough times, rough situation and all that. The reason I am telling you this<BR>is so you can see that I am a real person, and not just some automated<BR>computer system. Above I have put my personal e-mail address so you can<BR>contact me if you wish. <BR><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;</SPAN>What I am sending to you today is a real working"system", for lack of<BR>better words. I have done all the foot work in checking it out and make sure<BR>it was real and nothing that could bite me in the butt later on. I am sure<BR>some people are already thinking I am trying to sell them a "get rich fast"<BR>something or other. Well I have to be honest, you have to put some work into<BR>it, and follow through with it if you start. The funny thing is once you
 get<BR>it started, like I am right now, it gets easier to finish. This next part<BR>was originally written by Evelyn Phelps from <st1:place><st1:City>Doniphan</st1:City>, <st1:State>Mo.</st1:State></st1:place>&nbsp; I felt she had a<BR>very good point, and it should be passed along.&nbsp; She put in the best<BR>possable words. <BR><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;</SPAN>Evelyn Phelps: "I'm sure I've made a lot of people rich buying there "GET<BR>RICH QUICK" packages and such and I know, they don't work. That's why this<BR>next e-mail intrigued me so much. If you think about it, the only thing<BR>stopping the following "program" from working are people's closed minds,<BR>negativity, and lack of imagination. If you are one of the aforementioned<BR>people, I wish you a good day and you will probably never hear from me<BR>again. <BR><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;</SPAN>For those of you with the same big dreams and high asperations that I<BR>myself have, I invite you to
 read the following stories and learn how we all<BR>can help each other get where we want all for the price of what a DVD will<BR>cost us to watch once and sit on our shelves. <BR><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;</SPAN>I wish you all luck if you decide to give this thing a try and would like<BR>to help you as people have helped me. I now have a place that e-mails many<BR>many thousands of people at once for a very low price and some other good<BR>things that could get this mail out to lots of people who want for<BR>themselves and there families what I want for mine."</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>So you think this is right for you? Want to learn more? <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;</SPAN>Drop me an e-mail </FONT><A href="mailto:TammyJones@yahoo.com"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>TammyJones916@yahoo.com</FONT></A></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></P></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1959746073-1067021388=:79495--