[Marketing-Public]Mimic IE UI

Cabello, Percy marketing-public at mozilla.org
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:32:02 -0400

As said it is about tastes. And maybe the logos, icons and other clipart has
more to do with a product image/identity than its specific terminology and
arrangement.

The use of the term "Internet Options" instead of simply "Options" in
Mozilla Firebird is what I was trying to note. I think it is more aggresive
in the best sense of the word, as meaning: "I am the Internet" or "I bring
the net for you".
Perception.

Percy