[Marketing-Public]events team / comdex

Tristan Nitot marketing-public at mozilla.org
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 12:27:06 +0200

Bart Decrem wrote:

> Simon wrote:
>
>>>events/conferences/shows where Mozilla should have a presence, creates
>>>the collateral materials, contact the event organizers, then finds
>>>volunteers to staff the events.  Any volunteers to set up the Events
>>>

> I think the project would put together a calendar of events where it
> thinks there should be a Mozilla presence, then try to get free space
> at those conferences, then get volunteers to staff those events, then
> create materials to hand out at those events.
>
> Mozilla doesn't have a budget for conferences/events, with perhaps one
> or two exceptions, but I do think we could help out with incidentals
> such as print materials.

I plan to work on a Mozilla presence at Solution Linux in Paris, and
also at Fosdem-Brussels (where we may also have a developer conference
too, it's still TBD at this point)

People intersted in staffin gthis booth should get in touch with me.

> I'm happy to be the liaison on the Mozilla end for the time being.

Cool. What kind of printed material would be available from Mozilla.org?

--Tristan

--
Contributeur Mozilla et OpenWebGroup
http://mozilla.org/    : Efficiency, safety and liberty for browsing.