[Marketing-Public]comdex volunteer

Cabello, Percy marketing-public at mozilla.org
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:00:47 -0400

Yeap, good work!

Not sure if it exists but maybe there should some project that maintains
some kind of material (documentation) to be shared and "studied" by people
hosting a Mozilla participation to some event: the roadmap, right now for
example to have a single voice on the final name of Mozilla Firebird (in
this case to be sure everybody knows the final name is supposed to be
Mozilla Firebird), and also let know about Mozilla resources such as
mozillazine, the newsletter, mozdev, texturizer, etc.

Also maybe Comdex is not the most appropriate event to do it, but
emphasizing the "Mozilla as platform for web applications" concept should be
a must, and brochures should be available.

Can anybody tell if he has been able to place an order for the Mozilla CD in
the store.mozilla.org? Tried yesterday with no success. Received today a
message asking for trying again with no success either.

Thanks,
Percy