[Marketing-Public]Mozilla store

Bart Decrem marketing-public at mozilla.org
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:16:22 -0700

I did.  They had some technical glitch on 10/15, but I thought by
yesterday all was well.  I placed an order and received confirmation.
In fact, I just received a message that my order has shipped.

Steven: If you'd like to respond to this message, please add yourself to
the list first - only list members can post.  Click on the link at the
bottom of this message to do so.

Bart