[Marketing-Public]Wall Street Journal Article

Ian Thomas marketing-public at mozilla.org
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:42:10 +0100

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
<title></title>
Jay Garcia wrote:<br>
    <pre wrap="">Sure would be nice if we could get them to bundle Gecko with this new
service :)  Alas, I fear they'll give everybody an AOL bundled IE, which
would just be some sick twisted irony I fear...

Albert

    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->Yes, that would be quite ironic to brand the feature "Netscape" and use
IE for the back-end foundation. Sounds a bit counterproductive to me and
a slap in the face of those NS employees that were terminated and/or
otherwise mis-placed. Maybe over-reacting a bit?
  </pre>
Of course they might just bundle Netscape 7.1, that has a couple of
years life in it yet (when was IE6 released?)<br>
Ian<br>