[Marketing-Public]New web sites

Chris marketing-public at mozilla.org
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 18:57:24 -0400

I agree wholeheartedly about the screen shot. I'm frankly quite
surprised it was used in the first place. Is that page public (in a
non-beta, can-actually-get-to-it-via the-main-page way) ? If so, I think
the image should be changed as soon as possible.

Additionally, maybe I missed something, but isn't the Firebird logo a
flame (I generally use SeaMonkey)? When Firebird and Thunderbird replace
Seamonkey, will Firebird adopt the lizard logo? I hope so.

Chris