[Marketing-Public]comdex volunteer

John S. Musarra marketing-public at mozilla.org
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 03:12:27 -0400

Well, I'm pretty damn far from Las Vegas, so helping out in any
meaningful way with Comdex is out of the question (unless Mozilla feels
like paying for me to fly out there for a couple days - in that case,
I'm your man!!), but bringing Mozilla to trade shows is an idea that
I've been kicking around for a while now. I even started to make up a
concrete plan, with the intention of presenting it to you and the rest
of mozilla.org, but my work schedule has completely gotten in the way of
that recently.
If you're interested, what little planning I was able to do is on my web
site - http://mightymu.net/expomoz/brainstorming.html
If you like any of my ideas, feel free to use 'em.

John S. Musarra
mightymu@mightymu.net